5 Nutritious Breakfast Ideas for Your Teen With the Tin Grin!
Kids and teens are quite a picky bunch of eaters. What a parent prepares for breakfast may become more challenging once the teen in the household just got himself or herself with braces. At Family Dental Group, we understand that it could be more difficult for parents or guardians to come up with something at breakfast that is by turns nutritious, delicious, and brace-friendly!
Fret not, below are several breakfast ideas that will surely have your teen smiling from ear to ear once breakfast is served!
1. Start the morning with scrambled eggs! You can also choose to add some ketchup or guacamole to make it mushier. The mushier the eggs, the easier it is for your teen to chew.
2. Replace the typical breakfast fare of granola and similar crunchy cereals with oatmeal. Here’s a very detailed post on how to make your morning oatmeal tasty with various toppings!
3. While pancakes may not be the healthiest breakfast you can come up with, they are actually an excellent choice for those with braces because of their soft texture. However, you can make it healthier by adding fruits or honey with it. Here’s a detailed post on how to make the best pancake for breakfast ever!
4. How about a smoothie to kickstart your teen’s day? You can toss bananas, spinach, strawberries, mangoes, or whatever fruits and greens you have in store to come up with the ad rink that’s loaded with nutritional goodness.
5. Toast with jam. You might want to skip on the crunchy peanut butter though.